1. Manager : eCoexist Foundation
eCoexist is a social enterprise that has been working in the field of eco products for eleven years. We have recently launched a non profit called The eCoexist Foundation. We are looking for a Project Coordinator to start the various projects under the Foundation. Our work involves Environmental Education as well as Green Livelihoods and Eco skills development. We prefer a woman resident in Pune for the position. Age group: 30 to 45 yrs.
- A bachelor’s degree in Environmental Sciences
- Five or more years nonprofit management experience
- Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Ability to convey a vision of eCoexist Foundation’s strategic future to staff, board, volunteers and donors
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and skills such as proposal writing etc and donor relations unique to nonprofit sector
- Skills to collaborate with and motivate board members and other volunteers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff
- Strong public speaking ability
- Transparent and high integrity leadership
Actual Job Responsibilities:
- Planning and operation of annual budget.
- Establishing employment and administrative policies and procedures for all functions and for the day-to-day operation of the nonprofit.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations throughout the state and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance eCoexist Foundation’s Mission.
- Report to and work closely with the Board of Directors to seek their involvement in policy decisions, fundraising and to increase the overall visibility of the Foundation throughout the State.
- Supervise, collaborate with organization staff.
- Strategic planning and on the ground implementation.
- Oversee organization Board and committee meetings.
- Oversee marketing and other communications efforts.
- Recruit new staff members relevant to various projects.
- Travel to other cities and to sites of project implementation.
- Coordination and recruitment of a volunteer task force
- Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
2. Project Coordinator: Safe Festivals Campaigns and Products ( Holi colours and Ganesh idols )
Design / Research
- Design and research related to materials and products - understanding environmental impacts and looking for design based solutions
- Development of new products based on environmental criteria individually and in collaboration with other groups
- Purchasing and Sourcing of new raw materials as needed
- Sampling and market test of new product ideas
- Management of production chain from producer to inventory management including value addition,
- Touch up and Repair
- Stock management
Marketing and outreach
- Meeting sales targets and exploring new markets
- Delivery management
- Invoicing and payment collection (along with accountant)
- Planning of product lines in coordination with overall targets of company
- Reporting on a weekly, monthly and annual basis to review progress made
3. Job profile for Project Assistant ( Cloth Department )
Qualification – Graduate
Excellent Computer Skills – Word, Excel
Good verbal communication – English, Hindi, Marathi
- Keep track of market rates and look for new suppliers
- Purchase materials as needed
- Payments to suppliers and follow up on payments
- Identify new individuals and groups who could become possible producers
- Discuss train and test new producers
- Negotiate labour costing with each new producer
- Set up a system of production and delivery schedules for each producer
- Distribute raw materials as per orders placed with each producer
- Receive finished items
- Quality check of finished items
- Instructions for Repair work if need be
- Payment to each producer
- Once artwork has been test printed, then sending bags to printer
- Receive printed bags and quality check
- Billing for the printer – with any final adjustments
- Payment to printer and follow up if need be
- Negotiation of pricing for each new artwork
- In case of urgent orders, delivery to and from printer has to be organised
- Keeping track of raw materials purchased and expected finished items for stock of raw material
- Keeping track of inward and outward movement of raw materials and finished items
- Regular stock checks and tally with stock statements
- Maintenance of storage and cleanliness
- Updated stock in hand
- Maintenance of cloth items in stock (ironing dry cleaning as needed )
- Organising couriers for online sales
- Delivery of custom orders – either by hand or by courier
- Tracking delivery to ensure the clients receive orders in time
Invoicing and payment collection
- Creating proforma invoices for stocks that go on consignment
- Confirming final sales after stocks are returned
- Creating final tax invoice after final sales are confirmed
- Receiving advance payment for custom orders
- Receiving and follow up on final payments