Our vision is to expand the work that has already been done in Pune, Pimpri Chinchwad, Thane and Nasik .. as well as to add other cities to our list.
To be able to do this we need your help in the following ways:
1. Create a database of all NGOs across India that are in some way working on the Eco Ganesh campaign to make this festival entirely zerowaste.
2. Identify and approach potential partners in other cities
3. Create a social media awareness campaign on the theme of Punaravartan
4. Identify and approach artisans who could be willing to recieve and recycle the clay sludge
5. Volunteer on the ground during the Ganesh festival to help with collection
6. Document the entire process and help put together a manual for other cities.
Some of these tasks can be done online , others require work on the ground. We ask that you choose a task that you feel inspired to and specify exactly how much time and effort you can offer to it. Once you commit, we would hold you to your word so commit with care!
The skills we can use include
1. Digital media design skills
2. Digital marketing skills
3. Planning and organisational skills
4. Networking skills
5. Creative writing and journalism skills